General Admission Tickets (Saturday Hours 10am – 5pm and Sunday Hours 10am – 4pm):
Tickets are available at the gate on the days of the event and only good for one day admission.
$6 CASH for Adults
$4 CASH for Children (Ages 6-12)
$3 CASH Premium Parking (S. Monroe Street Entrance)
Free Perimeter Parking (Tram Rd and Paul Russell Rd Stadium)
Early Bird Shopping Event (Saturday 8am – 10am):
- Click Here to Buy Early Bird Tickets ONLINE ($25 per ticket) Beginning November 1, 2017, tickets can also be purchased at My Favorite Things and Eleanor Doyle Florist during normal business hours.
Limited to just 1,000 tickets, Market Days Early Bird shoppers peruse stress-free and get first choice on top gifts, and 2 hours head start on holiday shopping before the rush of the crowds arrive. Plus you get premium parking, coffee and muffins! Tickets to participate in this treasured holiday shopping tradition are available for $25 (sold in advance).
- First to Shop the Show – You get in 2 hours before general admission shoppers!
- Unlimited Admission All Weekend
- Saturday Morning Refreshments (coffee and muffins)
- Free On-site Parking
- Support the Tallahassee Museum
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS: