Let us make your child’s birthday extra special by inviting you to enjoy the Museum’s unique setting in creating the perfect party!
Birthday Party Package
Birthday party package fees hold up to 35 guests. The parent/ birthday party contact is responsible for payment of additional guests at a rate of $6 per guest, to be paid on the day of the party. Please allow 2 weeks between booking and the date of your party.
$240 members | $270 nonmembers
- Admission for up to 35 guests
- Choice of blue, red, purple, or green for table coverings and streamers
- 2 hour reservation
- Dessert plates, cups, utensils
- Access to all exhibits during regular operating hours
- Memorable Museum gift for birthday boy or girl
- 1 staff person to assist you in set up and clean up
Enhance your party with these exciting experiences!
- Additional staff person: $40
- Guided Zoo Tour & Animal Encounter or Guided Farm Tour and Animal Encounter*: $50
- Animal Encounter (does not include tour)*: $25
- Decoration Rental: Zoo Theme or Farm Theme: $10
- Activities or Take Home Craft, choice of one per fee: Alligator puppet, Egg Hunt, Snake Mobile, Farm Animal Masks, Zoo Animal Masks: $10
- Zip Line, priced per child. Final count must be presented 1 week before birthday.
*Available animals for encounters are the snake, turtle, alligator, armadillo, opossum, and bird of prey. Please choose two options as one may be unavailable the day of your reservation. We can also add an extra special encounter to your party at home by bringing animal encounters to your location. For further information, check out our outreach section.
Ready to book your reservation? Go to Online Birthday Party Registration Form.
The Trail Break Café offers delicious catering options for parties. Click Here for Trail Break Catering
Tips for Parents / Birthday Party
- Be sure to include any specific details that you want your guests to know when making your invitations.
- Know how many guests to expect prior to your party date.