Please read the following requirements to help you arrive ready for your adventure:
- Closed, secured, athletic footwear required (no sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, toe shoes, etc….) and shorts that reach mid-thigh are best
- PREGNANT WOMEN are expressly prohibited from going on any of the Tree To Tree Adventures courses
- Maximum waist size for harnesses is 48″; maximum thigh size is 26″ and there is no weight limit as long as you fit these measurements
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured before entering the course
- Cameras with security straps are welcome
- Children under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign the waiver form release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement
- Children 12 and under are required to have an adult chaperone with them on the Tree To Tree Adventure course. For the courses, the adult chaperone can remain on the ground
For your safety:
- Participants must follow all directions from Tree To Tree Adventures staff
- No participants are permitted on the course without proper safety equipment
- Course participants must be securely clipped into the red safety line at all times
- Taunting of animals, Museum guests, or other course participants is strictly prohibited
- No horseplay on the course. Those violating this regulation will be asked to leave the course
- In the event of severe weather, follow the directions from Tree To Tree Adventures staff for safe evacuation
- The course is physically challenging and weather can be extreme. Drink plenty of water before beginning the course
- Only one participant at a time on ladders and zip lines
- Take your time on the course. We want you to have a fun, safe, and rewarding visit
NO refunds will be issued once a participant clears the Orientation Area. NO refunds will be issued to anyone removed from the course for failure to follow safety regulations. If the course is closed due to inclement weather, NO refunds or rain checks will be issued.
Safety & Tips:
During a briefing on the ground, you are taught to use the equipment and games safely. Once you and we are confident that you understand how to proceed safely, you head for the trees and adventure! Our qualified guides, on the ground, monitor your progress through the games and are available for any questions or concerns you may have along the way. You proceed independently, your safety ensured by the two slings from your harness that are always attached to a red life line.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the hours of operation?
November 1 thru February 28 — Monday thru Saturday:9 am until 6pm (last ticket sold at 4:00pm EST) Sunday: 11 am until 6pm (last ticket sold at 4:00pm EST)
March 1 thru October 31 — Monday thru Saturday: 9 am until 7pm (last ticket sold at 5:00pm EST) Sunday: 11 am until 7pm (last ticket sold at 5:00pm EST)
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures will be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
Is there an expiration date for online tickets?
Tickets will expire 6 months from their issue date.
What does a Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures ticket include?
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures tickets include admission to your purchased course. Admission to the Museum is not included unless you purchase a combo ticket at additional cost.
Do I need to make a reservation?
The course is public access and a reservation is not necessary for groups under 10 persons. It is highly recommended for groups of 10 or more to contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 850-575-8684 ext. 147.
Is there a weight limit?
There is no weight limit, though the harness used for the zip line adventure does have a maximum set of proportions equaling a maximum waist of 48 inches and a maximum leg width of 26 inches. Also, you must be able to physically complete such activity.
How long does it take to complete Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures?
All three tree-top adventures navigate along different paths and require different amounts of time to complete. The TREEmendous Adventure requires approximately 45 minutes to complete, while Canopy Crossing requires between 45 to 90 minutes depending on the time of day and attendance of the course at any given time. The longest of the three adventures, Soaring Cypress, requires a minimum of 90 minutes, though on busier days it can take up to 3 hours.
Can I take a break if I get tired, and finish the course later? How do I get down if I get tired or cannot finish the course?
The Soaring Cypress Course features two natural breaks, allowing participants to return to the ground before rising again to continue their treetop adventure. These breaks provide an ideal opportunity to rest, refresh, and rehydrate before embarking on the next leg of the journey.
Visitors who do not wish to complete the course in its entirety will unfortunately not be given re-admission using the same ticket on a different day.
In the event of an emergency such as inclement weather, health complications or other unforeseen circumstances, specially trained Tree to Tree Adventure staff members will be available to get individuals off the course quickly. However, you cannot come back and finish the course on another day, using the same admission ticket. We hope that guests will honestly evaluate their health before attempting the course, in order to avoid the need to leave before completing it. There are no refunds if you are unable to complete the course for any of the above-mentioned reasons.
What happens if severe weather occurs?
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures does close at times due to severe or inclement weather. These conditions can include high winds, rain, lightning, and thunder. In the event of severe weather, it is Tree to Tree’s policy to evacuate all participants and suspend course activity for a duration of 30 minutes after inclement weather resolves to ensure the safety of all participants and staff.
Following a 30 minute hiatus, course activity will resume only if no further indications of storm-like conditions are detected.