A GREAT PLACE TO VISIT, A GREAT PLACE TO JOIN
A Tallahassee Museum membership means wonderful benefits and support for one of the state’s finest museums. Set amidst 52 acres of breathtaking Florida flora and fauna, living exhibits of native wildlife, nature trails, historic buildings that immerse visitors in 19th century experiences, the internationally acclaimed exhibit, Jim Gary’s Twentieth Century Dinosaurs and Tallahassee Tree to Tree Zip Line Adventures, plus much more make the Tallahassee Museum a place to visit again and again. There is always something new to see…to do…to learn…to explore…so become a member today!
The best family recreational value in the Tallahassee area is our Membership program. A Family and Friends membership is less than $6 per month for unlimited family fun, and pays for itself in just 2 to 3 visits! Memberships are great GIFTS for BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTMAS, GRADUATION, NEW BABY, etc! We can even provide a membership gift certificate.
Click here to purchase Tree to Tree tickets online:
Exclusive Annual Tallahassee Museum Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited daytime Museum admission.
- Discounts on education programs, birthday parties and camps.
- Discounted or free admission to special events, such as Halloween Howl, Tallahassee Jazz and Blues Festival, and Swamp Stomp.
- Museum Store and Trail Break Café discounts.
- Discounts on Tallahassee Tree To Tree Zip Line tickets.
- Member e-mail and E-News updates highlighting upcoming events, activities and special offers.
- Discounted additional admission tickets.
Take pride in knowing that Membership purchases help support the Museum’s environmental and heritage education, conservation, preservation and recreation efforts.
Join or renew your membership today online or over the phone. If you have questions about which membership level is right for you, contact us at email@example.com or 850-575-8684, ext. 117.
Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and valid only for the adult(s) listed on the membership. Members may be required to present both membership card and photo ID(s) for admission.