A gift made today will have lasting benefits for the Museum and our region for years to come, and here’s an opportunity to give a gift that can truly make a difference and touch the lives of literally, hundreds of thousands of people.
The Tallahassee Museum’s donor board and garden prominently shows its appreciation to a distinguished group of donors whose generosity has demonstrated a commitment to the tradition of yesterday and the vision of tomorrow. To be listed on the Donor Wall annually, a minimum gift of $1,000 is necessary. To have your name permanently on the Donor Wall requires a cumulative or one-time gift of $10,000 or more. All donor club members receive an invitation to the Museum’s annual donor reception, and an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Museum is also available to donors who make a minimum gift of $5000 or more.
To honor your gift, the Museum has established the following recognition levels:
- Heritage League $100,000+
- Benefactors $50,000 – $99,999
- Founders $25,000 – $49,999
- President’s Cabinet $10,000 – $24,999
- Director’s Circle $5,000 – $9,999
- Curator’s Club $1,000 – $4,999
- Legacy Society – For those who have made a provision in their will for the Tallahassee Museum.
For more information about adding your name or company name to the Donor Wall, or to learn more about the many other ways to contribute to the Museum, please call Russell Daws at (850) 575-8684.