Please read the following requirements to help you arrive ready for your adventure:
- Tree to Tree Adventures is closed to the public on Mondays and Tuesdays. For Group or Special Reservations, please click here.
- Closed, secured, athletic footwear required (no sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, toe shoes, etc….) and shorts that reach mid-thigh are best
- PREGNANT WOMEN are expressly prohibited from going on any of the Tallahassee Tree To Tree Adventures courses
- Maximum waist size for harnesses is 48″; maximum thigh size is 26″. There is no weight limit as long as you fit these measurements
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured before entering the course
- Cameras with security straps are welcome
- Children under 18 must have a parent/legal guardian sign the waiver form release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement
- Children 12 and under are required to have an adult chaperone with them on the Tallahassee Tree To Tree Adventure course. For the courses, the adult chaperone can remain on the ground
For your safety:
- Participants must follow all directions from Tallahassee Tree To Tree Adventures staff
- No participants are permitted on the course without proper safety equipment
- Taunting of animals, Museum guests, or other course participants is strictly prohibited
- No horseplay on the course. Those violating this regulation will be asked to leave the course
- In the event of severe weather, follow the directions from Tree To Tree Adventures staff for safe evacuation
- The course is physically challenging and weather can be extreme. Drink plenty of water before beginning the course
- Only one participant at a time on ladders and zip lines
- Take your time on the course. We want you to have a fun, safe, and rewarding visit
Anyone who has been drinking alcoholic beverages or taking medication or other substances that may affect their ability to perform on the course is prohibited from going on the course. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF STAFF NOTICES YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE AFTER YOU PURCHASE A TICKET. We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or order off the course, anyone who disregards the safety rules or who appears to our staff to be unable to safely complete the course. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS if such action is required.
ALL participants must sign the completed waiver form release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement. A parent or legal guardian must complete and sign a waiver form for anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
NO refunds will be issued once a participant clears the Orientation Area. NO refunds will be issued to anyone removed from the course for failure to follow safety regulations. If the course is closed due to inclement weather, NO refunds or rain checks will be issued.
Safety & Tips:
During a briefing on the ground, you are taught to use the equipment and games safely. Once you and we are confident that you understand how to proceed safely, you head for the trees and adventure! Our qualified guides, on the ground, monitor your progress through the games and are available for any questions or concerns you may have along the way. You proceed independently, your safety ensured by our Quick Trekker Continuous Belay System. You will attach your safety equipment to the safety life line at the beginning of the course, and you will not disconnect again until you exit the course.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What type of course is Tree to Tree Adventures?
Tallahassee Tree to Tree is an aerial adventure course that features both obstacles and ziplines. Obstacles can include bridges, swinging logs, tight ropes, and other interactive elements with ziplines mixed in between.
Will I have a personal guide?
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures is a self-guided course where a guide is stationed on the ground to encourage, challenge and assist you as desired or needed.
What are the hours of operation?
November 1 thru February 28 — Wednesday thru Saturday: 10 am until 4:00 pm (last ticket sold at 4:00 pm EST) Sunday: 11 am until 4:00 pm (last ticket sold at 4:00pm EST)
March 1 thru October 31 — Wednesday thru Saturday: 10 am until 4:00 pm (last ticket sold at 4:00 pm EST) Sunday: 11 am until 4:00 pm (last ticket sold at 4:00 pm EST)
You will have up until 10 minutes before sunset to complete the designated course you choose.
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures will be closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. Tree to Tree Adventures is closed on Monday and Tuesday each week.
Is there an expiration date for online tickets?
Tickets will expire 6 months from their issue date.
What does a Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures ticket include?
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures tickets only includes admission to your purchased course. Admission to the Museum is not included unless you purchase a combo ticket at additional cost.
Do I need to make a reservation?
The course is public access and a reservation is not necessary for groups under 10 persons. It is highly recommended for groups of 10 or more to fill out the Reservation form in advance. Please note, Tree to Tree is closed to the public on Monday and Tuesday.
Is there a height and weight limit?
TREEmendous Adventures Course: Minimum Height Requirement is 41 inches tall; Maximum Height is 60 inches tall. Canopy Crossing and Soaring Cypress Courses: Minimum Height Requirement is 54 inches tall.
There are no weight limits, though the harness you will wear for the course does have a maximum set of proportions equaling a maximum waist of 48 inches and a maximum leg width of 26 inches that you must properly fit into. Also, you must be able to physically complete such activity.
How long does it take to complete Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures?
All three tree-top adventures navigate along different paths and require different amounts of time to complete. The TREEmendous Adventure requires approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete, while Canopy Crossing requires between 45 to 90 minutes depending on the time of day and attendance of the course at any given time. The longest of the three adventures, Soaring Cypress, requires a minimum of 90 minutes, though on busier days it can take up to 3 hours.
May I bring a camera and take pictures?
You are welcome to take pictures as long as your camera, cell phone or go-pro has a strap.
Can I take a break if I get tired, and finish the course later? How do I get down if I get tired or cannot finish the course?
The Soaring Cypress Course features two natural breaks, allowing participants to return to the ground before rising again to continue their treetop adventure. These breaks provide an ideal opportunity to rest, refresh, and rehydrate before embarking on the next leg of the journey.
Visitors who do not wish to complete the course in its entirety will unfortunately not be given re-admission using the same ticket on a different day.
In the event of an emergency such as inclement weather, health complications or other unforeseen circumstances, specially trained Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures staff members will be available to get individuals off the course quickly. However, you cannot come back and finish the course on another day, using the same admission ticket. We hope that guests will honestly evaluate their health before attempting the course, in order to avoid the need to leave before completing it. There are no refunds if you are unable to complete the course for any of the above-mentioned reasons.
What happens if severe weather occurs?
Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures does close at times due to severe or inclement weather. These conditions can include high winds, rain, lightning, and thunder. In the event of severe weather, it is Tree to Tree’s policy to evacuate all participants and suspend course activity for a duration of 30 minutes after inclement weather resolves to ensure the safety of all participants and staff.
Following a 30 minute hiatus, course activity will resume only if no further indications of storm-like conditions are detected.